[BNU] I think there is something wrong with the list, so resending a message

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 09:30:57 -0800

Hi. This morning I replied to someone about a problem they were having with sounds being too loud, but I just looked in the archives and found the original message, but not my reply so I am sending it again. Sorry if you get it twice. For the keychat one, you can change the notifications in the settings so it does not use the sound at all. For some of the other sounds, backspace, enter and r and you can adjust the volume and typing a 0 turns that sound off. However, it is true that some sounds can not be turned off. If you find a sound that can not be turned off and it is bugging you, please rename the file I have attached to the name of the sound that is bugging you and then replace that sound with the new renamed file. It is just a silent file with no audio in it. Let me know if this works or not or if you need more help. I know it would be nice if you could just adjust the sound volume instead of having to disable it like this, but I hope this works for you as an alternative. P.S. If anyone else wants to use the silent file, go right ahead and use it. I made it with Hokusai on my iPhone. It has an insert silence option. So I used that and the file is mine and anyone can use it and or send it to other people.