[BNU] Re: I found a way to fix Crash Codes

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shawn Abraham <shawnabraham21@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, joshklander@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 00:15:25 +0100

Why is that you don't believe me but when some other person doing it you believe it? Please let me know. There were the ones which said the upgrade and downgrade thing, the code, and the facebook as keychat? When others are doing it you believe it but when I do it? I'm not saying all of you here. There are some people who contacts me off list and all that which is nice.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: joshklander@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 22:55:05 +0100
Subject: [BNU] Re: I found a way to fix Crash Codes

Man!!!! I wrote this down 1000000 years ago.  I changed a to
wed-hesday with kng and it worked.  I also changed wed-hesday to
wednesday and still worked.