[BNU] Re: I am shocked!!!!! RE: [CASE:150295] keysoft 9.4 videos

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:12:49 -0500

While I do understand your frustration, I will reiterate that the videos only
contain the same information that you can find in the actual emails. Yes, the
videos do demonstrate what the text talks about, but that is it. While it would
be nice if they offered MP3 versions of these demonstrations, and I am honestly
not sure why they will not, I can say that you're not missing out on anything
other than practical demonstrations by not being able to see the videos.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view