[BNU] Re: Hello my name is Jenny period

  • From: <tcorson2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jessica brown" <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>, <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 08:14:42 -0500

She might well have been dictating because the message says sent from my IPhone. It takes some practice to dictate well using the IPhone.

Donna
tcorson2@xxxxxxxxxx
-----Original Message----- From: rajmund
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 2:31 AM
To: jessica brown ; brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx ; braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BNU] Re: Hello my name is Jenny period

But look at the message.  I could not read it with speech.  I
have not tried it with fingers but I think it would be the same
results.  I thought that she already upgraded.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: hwang_jen@xxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 20:14:02 +0100

What? Sorry but your email had a real strange formatting.  It
looked like the new lines got lost and it became unreadable.
Least on my apex.  But we are happy that you are here.  My name
is rajmund.