[BNU] Hello Braillenote Users

  • From: Spanish Girl <demi2018lateshaly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Braillenote List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:02:24 +1200

Hola, Kia ora and Good day to all braillenote users.
My name is Lateshaly I go to school in Manurewa Auckland. I can speak spanish and I'm using keysoft version 9 4 1.
Question:
When you set your braillenote to another language how come it still speaks in english when you go to main menu?
Thanks
Hope your having a great day.
From lateshaly aka spanish girl
p.s. Would love to help you with anything concerning the braillenote.
Question for all list members:
Does anyone happen to speak spanish?

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view