[BNU] Re: Good and bad things about the bn

  • From: Bill Tessore <billtessore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:10:10 -0800

Hi Michael,
Are you proposing making these notes with a slate and stylus? I can't imagine this being practicle any other way. Unless of course, you're suggesting conveying the circumstances of a crash event to someone else before you reset your BN.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@xxxxxxxxx
Sent from my Bn Apex BT 32 running KS 9.4.0 build 1226