[BNU] Gmail question

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:33:44 +1100

Hi all, I have recently set up a Gmail account for a group I am currently
the main contact for. I have set it up on my BN and can access messages
without a problem however even though I have the BN to leave messages on the
server unless in the trash all my messages are deleted off the server. What
do I need to do to be able to leave them in the Gmail system. Currently it
doesn't really matter that much however if I get another person to help me
out with this group I would like to be able to give them access to the Gmail
account so we will need all the messages to stay up there so we both can see
them.

I know this isn't totally BN related however since heaps of BN users also
have Gmail accounts I was hoping someone here would be able to help me out
with this one.

Thanks in advance.
From Shaz.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view