[BNU] Re: Exception command problem

  • From: Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hudginsmegan47@xxxxxxxxx, BN user list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 14:37:40 -0600

For me, it happens when I'm creating a database, or sometimes on keyweb. It
doesn't usually happen on facebook. My braille note is a 4 or 5 year old mPower
though, handed down from student to student, so I don't have that much to test,
but while offline I rarely see the exception things.
sent from the braille plus