[BNU] Emergency Admin letter (important, please read): the spammer is gone

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 07:27:26 -0800

Hi folks,

First, we apologize for all the spam you saw on the list from our former
list member who came back. Also, we apologize for not acting as fast as we
could (we were both sleeping at that time).

So to clarify a few things about the recent posts:

.        The spammer is now gone. I'm considering reporting that person to
Google.

.        Please do not reply to that thread (or any others created by the
spammer), which adds volume to the spam.

.        Also, please refrain from replying to all messages (especially to
all spam) and adding fuel to it (that behavior is not great on a public
setting like this).

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Joseph