[BNU] Re: Emails

  • From: Marissa <pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>, pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:44:37 -0800

I got it fixed, (finally!), but what is Humanware's email?

Here's how I got it fixed.

I backed up chverything on a flash drive. I had all my key files in there: keylist, keymail, and keychat. I restored them by coppying them from the flash drive, (by flash drive, I mean the hard drive, the usb thing), then I put that flash drive into the BN to coppy. Well, after five tries, I thought that may just performing the flash disk reset, (factory reset), without crppying everything from the flash drive, would work. So I manually put in my keymail and keychat. Only problem? The keylist. That will take forever to manually write down.
95 people
I still would like Humanware's email, complaine some more