[BNU] Re: Convention news featuring the Apex???

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marissa Tejeda <marissat789@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx, andres4799@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 20:03:02 +0100

Well, hims has nemeth without bugs, ueb better supported, uk, us, spanesh, italian, and who knows what else. We also have more computer braille tables. And I tell you what they will do next. 2016. You can throw your apex out on the window on maths lessons, because ueb will be the legal braille code. Everything after 2016 will be in ueb. And, the ueb apex support is not the best I have ever seen.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx, andres4799@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 19:49:21 +0100
Subject: [BNU] Re: Convention news featuring the Apex???

Hello,
Humanware's first thing was braille always.  After braille,
social things.  The u2 is the other way round.  I have tried it
once in school, but couldn't use it.  For a start, its slower to
operate.  53 messages takes 15/30 minutes on apex, they take
60/45 on u2.  Not sure why, though.

From: Mikayla Gephart <mikgephart@xxxxxxxxxx
To: "peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx" <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 08:12:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [BNU] Convention news featuring the Apex???

The nfb had them Speke about key soft 941

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2014, at 7:54 PM, Peter Greco
<peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I believe there are some Conventions on for people who are blind
or
vision impaired?
Is there any news from Humanware and what may be happening with
the
Apex?
I know this is slightly off topic, however, if anyone knows of
any
person with a disability working for a Politician in the US,
could
you
please contact me off List?
Perhaps the person working for the Politician uses an Apex?
Peter
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of
products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you
feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply
all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with
the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings
and
view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators,
please
send
an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of
products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you
feel
that your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to
all"
feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with
the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings
and
view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators,
please
send
an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view