[BNU] Re: Connection of the BrailleNote Apex to the iPhone

  • From: Bill Tessore <billtessore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx, helga.schreiber@xxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 21:30:33 -0800

Alex et. al., there is a much simpler URL for the KS 9.4.0 upgrade download. i was directed to it after calling in because I'd had trouble using the longer one on the HW site. That URL is:

'http://www.humanware.com/ks94

Hope this helps.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@xxxxxxxxx
Sent from my BN Apex BT 32 running KS 9.4.0 build 1226