[BNU] Re: [CASE:116990] Feature Suggestion for the Scientific Calculator

  • From: Carlos <carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erasing Blindness <erasingblindness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:53:28 -0800

Sent from my Braillenote Apex BT 32

---- Original Message ------
From: Gabe Griffith <gabe.griffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [CASE:116990] Feature Suggestion for the Scientific Calculator
Date sent: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:28:44 -0500

hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have forwarded your email to the product manager for consideration in a future software release.

Kind regards,

The humanware team

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp;&nbsp;

On 02/15/2013, 21:56, Carlos (carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
Hello,

Due to a recent difficulty with the scientific calculator, I
would like to suggest a feature for the scientific calculator.
You see, in my math class, I am currently doing logs or
logarithms and had to solve logs with bases other than 10.
However, the scientific calculator in the Apex can only do log
base ten.  Do you think you could make it possible to do other
log bases in the scientific calculator? I know you can do log
base ten by just pressing l, but what about other bases such as 5
or 3?

Thank you.

Carlos

Sent from my Braillenote Apex BT 32
ûöõ

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view