[BNU] Re: BrailleNote Apex as a Braille Display.

  • From: <helga.schreiber26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jose.lomeli0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 23:36:43 -0500

    Hi guys, this is Helga! I’m actually asking the same thing. How could I
connect my BrailleNote to my laptop computer in order to use it as a Braille
display? I actually have JAWS 14, and windows 8. I will really appreciate it,
if you could help me with this as well! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so
much and God bless!!