[BNU] Braille Note keystrokes for I Pad Mini and UEB sign

  • From: "Marcia Holder" <marcia3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 17:23:17 -0000

Hello Marcus, Mohamed and Dave

Thank you all for your help. I will contact Tom at Humanware.

The number sign is the English standard braille sign , which will not be in
use for Unified English Braille.  I thought there would be a new sign for
ble but maybe there is not.

I have been mainly a silent reader of the list an send a message now and
then.  I have in the past owned a Voice note classic, an N Power 18 cells
and now a  Apex 18 cells Q T.

I use my apex mainly for the address Book, planner and word processing.

Thanks again

Marcia