[BNU] Re: Battery recalibration urgent plz

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx, moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 19:51:29 +0100

Nope. Press r instead of f. Sorry. But I had to correct this because f is for something else which I don't know what is it for but not good.

From: ramy moustafa <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx
To: "braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 20:34:43 +0200
Subject: [BNU] Battery recalibration urgent plz

Hi all:

1st I need to apologize for my email that sent twice, it is an
iphone error.
Sorry for that.

2nd, I am using a Braille note m- power and now when I need to
know the charging level of my battery I got the following
message:
ACa adapter off, The battery is not critical.  The battery gauge
needs Recalibrating, and is not accurate to give percentage
reading.

What is this message.
And what is recalibrating? Is it important? And will it fix my
batteries?

Thanks in advance.
Ramy moustafa saber
licturer at:
faculty of musical education
music arranger and sound engineer
Sent from my iPhone

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view