[BNU] Re: [BNU]

  • From: Jessica Brown <jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 06:20:36 -0700

What is tty?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx
To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 23:37:51 -0700
Subject: [BNU] Re: [BNU]

Hi,
DBC = Deaf-blind Communicator. It is KeyChat with additional functionality such as face-to-face, making and receiving TTY calls and so forth.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: "Jack anc Becky" <icanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 23:59:23 -0500
Subject: [BNU]

hey guys keymail has decided to stop liking me here.  getting an
error
message says cannot read from file.  did my data base get
corrupted? i
restored from a recent backup but this did not solve the problem
using
webmail at the moment thus my lousy spelling smiles :-) sure
could use
some help here before i throw myself on the mercies of humanware
tech
support that's all the error says cannot read from file.  no
number or
anything else.  i'm using keysoft dbc the latest build of that
software if
it makes any difference.  this is an mpower bt 32.  thanks for
any help.
Jack and ecky

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view

to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.