[BNU] An Appology

  • From: Paul <turtlefam28@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Hall<mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>, Joseph Lee<joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>, Braille List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:30:55 -0700

 Dear braillenote users and mods,
I am truly sorry for the spams and stuff that I did in the past. Please forgive me. I had nothing to do with any recent spam. I just wanted you all to know that we're sorry. Yes all of us! Me and will Walsh. Here is what he said.

Quite honestly, I feel bad.  That's just my position right now.
This is completely my fault.  Never in a million years would I
have even thought it would come to this.  NO, our trolling was
not successful at all.  In the end, it only damaged reputations.
As much as I would like to think on the outside that it is, deep
down I no it wasn't.  Please tell Alex and Joseph I apologize for
being a main contributor.  The reason why I spammed the list
still remains and please let the people involved know if you
haven't already that I had no intent of hurting them and their
lives especially Leilu.  This was specific anger directed at the
mods which I have stated before in another email.  It's why I
joined the list to begin with.  I understand it wasn't the
appropriate thing to do but there had to be a clear message sent.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view