[brailleblaster] Re: utdml2brl.temp

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:07:47 -0700

Hi John,

Yes, that is indeed the file I mean.

I want to run multiple instances of my Java program against LibLouisUTDML at
the same time. Each instance is run from the same directory on my machine
though, so I think that eventually there would be a problem with file locking
or some other I/O error.

Regards,
Alex,

Alex Jurgensen,
Community Coordinator,
The Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired,

Explore Camp Bowen online at: http://www.campbowen.ca/

Phone: 778-908-0521
E-mail: ASquared21@xxxxxxxxx