[brailleblaster] Re: the email address you want me to use

  • From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 15:39:28 -0500

No it is not. It specifically states that the maintainer's email address needs to go there.

On 08/28/2011 03:31 PM, Alex Jurgensen wrote:
Hi Scott,

I could be wrong, but isn't that supposed to be the maintainer of the
package's E-mail address in that file?

Regards,
Alex,

On 2011-08-28, at 11:02 AM, Scott Berry wrote:

John,

I am currently working on the Debian or Vinux package actually of
Brailleblaster.  what email address do you want to be used in their copyright
file?

--
Scott Berry
Email Address: scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx

--
Scott Berry
E-mail Address: scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx
Repeater Book Admin for the following states: north and South Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa
Computer Certs: MCP, A+ Certified