[brailleblaster] Re: liblouisutdml.h

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:35:50 -0500

Laura,

Only liblouisutdml.h is an external interface. the other headers are for
internal use only. There is only one enum. Its purpoose seemed clear to
me. I don't want to put too many comments in a header file that other
programs will be using, since that would make it bulky. The comments do
point to the documentation.

I'll change the type of the mode arguments to ProcessingMode. That
should be clear.

louisutdml.h includes liblouisutdml.h but not the other way around.

In short, the bindings are for liblouisutdml.h alone. They should not
include anything from any other header. Similarly, the liblouis bindings
are for liblouis.h alone and should not include anything from any other
header.

John B.