[brailleblaster] [easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Java tree]

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 07:27:05 -0500

The forwarded message contains links to articles on the organization of
the Java tree, package names, etc. I think it is very relevant to the
present discussion of BrailleBlaster architecture.

John B.

----- Forwarded message from Susan Jolly <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Subject: Java tree
From: "Susan Jolly" <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:48:24 -0600
To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

John,

This is the article I mentioned.  It seems to have some inacessible
screenshots but they may not be necessary to basic understanding.  The first
link is for Mac and Unix and the second for Windows which is what I use.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-classpath-unix/

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-classpath-windows/

Susan

----- End forwarded message -----