[brailleblaster] Re: Why do we need an Embosser preview?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 01:59:28 +0100

As my memory goes on print previews, which I would say is a fair comparison, it
is so the whole page can be seen on screen without any chance of word wrap,
lines disappearing of the edge of the screen, etc. The idea being that it will
give an exact view of how the content of the page will be laid out on the
physical page. The editor view as well as formatting things which I have
mentioned, may also differ slightly from the paper version due to markings to
indicate meaning for editing (eg. highlight of things like spelling mistakes,
etc).

Michael Whapples