[brailleblaster] Where is jni-md.h in openjdk-11.6?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:34:59 -0500

I've reached the point in the development of the Windows build files for
liblouisutdml where it is compiling individual modules. For the C part
of the Java bindings it has the path to where jni.h is located in my
installation of openjdk-1.6. It finds jni.h, but jniljh wants jni-md.h
(machine-dependent). It seems that openjdk-1.6 doesn't have it, because
I've encountered this problem before. Has anyone else? What is the
solution?

Thanks,