[brailleblaster] Re: Transforming C into Java

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 02:24:39 -0600

Susan,

I am not thinking of converting the translator to Java, just the
command-line interface. SWT takes care of threadinng and spawning for
printing. Or at least there are examples that show how to do it.

The ODT2braille plugin for OpenOffice calls xml2brl from Java. If we can
find out how they do it that would help.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org