[brailleblaster] Re: Problems with liblouisutdml when embossing

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:01:24 -0400

John,

Sorry I wasn't more specific. On line 10 of the file, after the period and
quotation mark, there should be a blank line and the Thessalonians Scripture
should start with the word indeed. Instead, there is no page break and
several words are left out. The Scripture starts with essantly.

Until the very last push, the second Scripture was messed up too. The first
line of the Scripture was dropped and only the word things was embossed on
the second page. The first line of the Scripture started immediately after
the page number for page 1 and, since it was off the page, it didn't print.

I set the formatFor to brf and got the same results. I have always had it
set to utd and it embossed correctly before.

Incidentally, there should be no difference in line length or anything else
because I am using the exact same settings for both versions of BB. They
both access the settings from my personal AppData folder.

Do you see this at all?

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic