[brailleblaster] Problem with BrailleBlaster on Windows

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:56:21 -0500

I have set up BrailleBlaster so that if a file name is given on the
comand line right after the jar file it will open that file. This was
done so that files with the extension .utd (UTDML file) could be
associated with BrailleBlaster and would open automatically. However,
when I tried this on Windows with the file name
c:\brl-books\emphasis.xml the file would not open because the
backslashes had been removed. Doubling them resulted in single
backslashes in the file name, but this defeats file association. What is
the workaround for this?

Thanks,