[brailleblaster] Re: Please test installer

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:06:50 -0400

Hi TJ,

This looks very good. I tried to test all the functions of the installation
and it seems fine. I only have two minor comments:

First, the desktop shortcut is still placed in the public desktop folder. I
would rather see it placed in the user's desktop folder. What does everyone
else think about this?

Second, and you probably already know this, the URL for the BrailleBlaster
website in the start menu shortcut is still set to example.com. Needless to
say, this doesn't produce the desired results.

Great job! This will be very much welcomed for BrailleBlaster.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic

E-mail:  <mailto:vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx> vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx