[brailleblaster] Re: Pasting text

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:24:17 -0400

Vic, things still need work and as I mentioned earlier other things take
precendence so I am pretty much going to ignore this.
I will say that since a new element is inserted when you hit enter, if you
paste the text then all four paragraphs will be treated as one paragraph.
 It is my understanding that liblouisutdml treats line breaks like spaces
so that is why it treats it like one paragraph and probably where errors
are hapening.