[brailleblaster] Re: Next release of brailleblaster?

  • From: "Keith Creasy" <kcreasy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:22:22 -0400

Hi Erik.

I can't speak for the current design of BrailleBlaster. For what we are
calling BrailleBlaster New Design I am going to hazzard a guess of March
2014. I know that probably isn't going to make people very happy but there
are just too many things that must be worked out before we turn it loose on
the world. Having said that, there probably will be a beta out before then
though we haven't even begun to discuss it yet. Right now we are testing it
internally, alpha testing so to speak.

It is open source so I suppose anyone could download and build it if they
wanted to.