[brailleblaster] New Releases

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 03:30:48 -0500

liblouis-2.1.0 and liblouisutdml-1.4.0 are now on the downloads page of
http://www.abilitiessoft.com A release of liblouisxml was made a few
weeks ago and is also on that page. liblouis and liblouisxml can be
copied to their separate project pages and the NEWS, etc. updated. I
must confess that I have been remiss in keeping up the ChangeLogs. The
sugestion has been made that the Windows binary for liblouisxml which is
also on the downloads page should be copied to the liblouisxml project
page, so it is more generally available.

The Java bindings for liblouisutdml seem to work, but I am having
trouble getting Java to find the liblouisutdml library.

John

ago and