[brailleblaster] Link for downloading swt examples

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:05:39 -0500

Chris gave me the link in the forwarded message. It works. Maybe others
will find it useful alsol

John

----- Forwarded message from Chris von See
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Subject: Re: SWT example source
From: Chris von See <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:36:11 -0700
To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Try downloading the examples using this link:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.6.2-201102101200/org.eclipse.sdk.examples-3.6.2.zip&url=http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.6.2-201102101200/org.eclipse.sdk.examples-3.6.2.zip&mirror_id=272

This downloads a zip file that contains many JAR files.  The JARS are
for both the compiled stand-alone examples and the source code; the
JARs with source have "-source" in their names.  This particular
download is for the Mac but you should be able to run the examples if
you have the SWT libraries for your platform.

If you're able to download this then post the link to the listserv if
you think it's helpful.

Cheers
Chris

----- End forwarded message -----