[brailleblaster] Re: Java documentation

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:15:05 -0600

Hi Susan -- thank you for the reference.
I have the nutshell book and have read quite a lot of it.  I unfortunately
get this insatiable urge to code something and put the book aside and learn
the hard way. But I think that's fair, as you can't learn a language well
without using it.

Have a nice season.
--le