[brailleblaster] Re: Implementing the Open choice on the File menu.

  • From: Richard Baldwin <baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 12:27:36 -0500

In the 2003 to 2007 time frame, I published some tutorials at
http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocxml.htm discussing the use of both JAXP DOM
and JDOM. That was so long ago that I have mostly forgotten what I said in
those tutorials. However, there may be some useful information there if
someone wants to scan them for applicable content.

The DOM and JDOM material is mostly contained in lessons 2200 through 2224
with the JDOM material being in the lessons with the higher numbers.

By the way, if you decide that you are interested, let me know and I will
provide clean copies of the HTML files without all of the irritating
advertisements.

Dick B.

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/