[brailleblaster] Re: Getting back to the installers

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 07:22:38 -0700

Hi John,

As for a Mac installer, I can send you both the binary installer and the shell
script + package maker files I used to generate it.

Does this sound sufficient?

Regards,
Alex,

Alex Jurgensen,
Community Coordinator,
The Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired,

Explore Camp Bowen online at: http://www.campbowen.ca/

Phone: 778-908-0521
E-mail: ASquared21@xxxxxxxxx