[brailleblaster] Re: Creating folders

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:35:32 -0000

Hello,
If those directories are subdirectories of the brlblst folder then it fits with my earlier suggestion of using the mkdir() method instead of mkdirs(). Swapping to the mkdirs() method should solve it.

Michael Whapples

-----Original Message----- From: Vic Beckley
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:23 AM
To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [brailleblaster] Creating folders

John,

I don't know if this might give you a clue or not. If the brlblst folder
exists when you run the translate subcommand, then the temp and settings
folders are created. It is just when the brlblst folder doesn't exist that
you get the error. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx