[brailleblaster] Re: Buildinbg win64?

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 14:09:17 -0400

Actually I just needed to clean out the project. Sorry about that. Once I did
it that worked fine.

Now that I have it all building and running I find that only a small part of
the file gets displayed when I translate and larger files don't seem to show
anything. Is that correct? Just want to be sure I know what should or should
not be happening.

Thanks for being patient. I think I have all this set up so I can work with it
now.

Keith