[brailleblaster] Appearance on Startup.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:54:26 -0500

The first time BrailleBlaster is run, it will present the user with a
series of dialog boxes so she can chose language, country, braille code,
etc. Running BrailleBlaster will therefore be the last step in the
installation. My question is whether these dialog boxes should appear on
the screen alone or should they be on top of  the GUI that we already
have. I prefer the former, as being much neater, but maybe users are
used to the latter.

The user can of course, go back through these dialog boxes at any time.
In this case they would necessarily appear on top of whatever she has on
the BrailleBlaster screen.