[brailleblaster] Re: Another SWT question - modal popup dialog

  • From: Richard Baldwin <baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:39:51 -0500

Perfect. That is exactly what I need. I learned a lesson on this one. I have
been going to http://www.eclipse.org/swt/widgets/ to identify widgets
because they have nice pictures of them. Unfortunately, some of the
displayable widgets, including MessageBox, are not shown on that page, so I
won't rely on it in the future.

Thanks,
Dick Baldwin

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 1:20 PM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx