[braille-sense] Re: Email attachments

  • From: "karl farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:44:07 +0100

Hello Mike

I don't use my Braille Sense for e-mail so I cannot give you an answer to
your question.  You do say that the e-mail arrives with a single attachment
so which attachment is it?

RNIB sends a text version of the magazine, an HTML version and a README file
which I think is also a text file.  If you are receiving the HTML file, I
venture to suggest that you may simply not be "seeing" the other two text
files for some reason.

Where did you buy your Braille Sense?  I got mine from Force Ten and I find
Norman Lilly does usually respond to enquiries within a couple of days.  I
would like to know what you find out about this problem.

All the best.

Karl Farrell