[bookshare-discuss] wish list request, books that didn't get scanned

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 19:42:04 -0500

Hi, all, back in the summer, it was on the list that the following books would
be scanned, but due to circumstances beyond the control of the ones scanning,
this didn't get done, so I'm asking if someone would like to step up to the
plate and scan Mandie and the Medicine Man by Lois Gladys Leppard, return from
witch mountain by Alexander Key, and the Katie Rose Belford series by Lenora
Mattingly Weber.  I'll gladly proofread any of these books to help get them
into the collection quicker.  There are more Mandie books than what bookshare
has and somebody published a list on the email lists and it was supposed to
have been put on the wish list, not sure if it made it or not, but Mandie books
are easy proofreads and I'm willing to help with this.

As best I recall, the Katie Rose series books are don't call me Katie Rose; the
winds of March; a new and different summer; angel in heavy shoes, how long is
always, hello, my love, goodbye; sometimes a stranger, I met a boy I used to
know; and there may be one or two others I'm not remembering.  I loved these
books when I was a pre teen and teenager and also the Beany Malone books, which
we do have on bookshare.  I love Lenora Mattingly Weber's writing, and she has
several independent books which are not part of the series that I'd love for
bookshare to get but I honestly don't know any of their names, but they can be
found in the about the author portion of the Beany Malone books.  Thanks, keep
up the great work and have a blessed day.