[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:09:08 -0700

Was it Anne in the book? It was Annie in the movie. I never read that, but
I've read Carrie and Christine...well, I never finished Christine, but not
because it was too much...I just never finished it. It was a book on tape
and the tape corrupted on me, so I sent it back and never started it again.
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):