[bookshare-discuss] Re: volunteer help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:03:05 -0800 (PST)

I've told Amber that I'll do it if no one else can,
and I've put in a request for the book, in case . . .
I'm number 107 for 37 copies. However, from the review
I read it's not exactly my cup of tea, so if there's
someone sighted or if, Anastasia, you're able to, that
would be good. When I get the book, maybe I can help
you out by providing words or pages that you can't
figure out. Or, as I said, if it's too difficult, I'll
do it. I've learned that when I've done some genres I
thought I wouldn't much like, or a book I thought I
wouldn't like, I did like them. The reverse was
sometimes true, too.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com