[bookshare-discuss] Re: three books submitted

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:08:06 -0400

the author is Phlis Runbin Emert. If your library's copy of Sled Dogs is
indeed the book we're looking for, I will cancel my request through the
loaning system. If not, I do have it available. The only other one which
bookshare does not have submitted yet is by the same author and called Stunt
Dogs.
Tiffany