[bookshare-discuss] Re: test

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:11:55 -0600

Rose,

There's still 1 possible solution to the problem.  If you read through the
instructions below which come from the confirmation message you'll see that
there is an alternative to replying to the message.

# To subscribe, reply to this message, leaving the message body
# intact, or send the following lines in e-mail to
# ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Copy the lines that follow the instructions in your confirmation message
into a new e-mail and send them to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The lines should look something like this.

// job
appsub bksvol-discuss rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx
<line of garbage that is probably a long confirmation ID>
// eoj

If  you still have problems, then forward the confirmation message to one of
us and let us help you send it in.  I'd suggest sending it directly to
someone though instead of to the group e-mail to prevent multiple people
from sending it in for you.

Good luck,

Gerald