[bookshare-discuss] Re: scanners

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:18:49 -0500

Kurzweil tech support is highly regarded.  For competitive upgrade
pricing,  call Kurzweil at 1-800-894-5374.
Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Sandra E. Smith
Sent by:
05/25/2004 06:39 PM
Please respond to
bookshare-discuss

<bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bookshare-discuss] Re: scanners

Guido, a friend said that he thinks I can trade my Open Book license in to
Kurzweil and get a discount on the Kurzweil product.  Do you have any idea
if this is correct?   How is Kurzweil's tech support?  Thanks.

Sandy