[bookshare-discuss] Re: quitting on a book

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:44:44 -0400

That's what I was going to suggest as well. I believe these titles are available through NLS.

I won't volunteer to scan these right now since I have quite a pile of books to scan. But if it's not done by the time I finish these 30 some books, I can give it a shot. These were awesome stories. I read them from NLS.

Grace----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>