[bookshare-discuss] problems!

  • From: "Duane A. Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:58:31 -0000

1.  L. Sprague De Camp is missing.
Mr. De Camp wrote a book in 1952 names Lest Darkness Fall.  Some time ago I
went up to the sight and downloaded Lest Darkness Fall from the link for L.
Sprague De Camp.
I looked at the book tonight and concluded there was something wrong with
the book.  First the quality was terrible!
It had sed good on the sight.  Second It didn't seem much like De  Camp's
writing.  I couldn't find anything at the top of the book but at the bottom
was "about the Author.
The author here is named as Tricia Sullivan, Not Mr. De Camp.
Well, I thought, May-be I made a mistake.  I went up to the sight and could
NOT find a link to L. Sprague De Camp.  Catherine Crook De Camp was there
but NOT L. Sprague.
I read all the authors beginning with D.
I went in to Catherine's link and she had one book listed co-authored with
her husband L. Sprague De Camp.  I clicked on that link and got a list of
fifteen books one of which was Lest Darkness Fall.  I downloaded the file,
and reopened it only to find the garbled junk authored by Tricia Sullivan.
Can you two things?
1. Please Put L. Sprague back.
and two either move that book Lest Darkness Fall to where it belongs or get
rid of it entirely as it is not a good scan.

I will happily rescan Lest Darkness Fall for bookshare when I can find it.

Sincerely Yours,
Duane Iverson