[bookshare-discuss] planning to scan

  • From: "Susan Mangis" <suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:52:11 -0700

Hi,

I have just ordered two books and will be scanning, Together by Tom Sullivan
and Betty White. It's really good.  I just started it last night. It was
just released in June. Aloha Crossing by Pamela Mueller was also just
released in June. It is a sequel to Aloha Hello Goodbye I Love you already
in the collection. I'm not on the volunteer list, so would someone put this
on the list of books being scanned. Thanks.

Sue Mangis