[bookshare-discuss] Re: people who can't afford computers or scanners, etc.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:11:20 -0400

Not to mention that almost every, if not every state offers no interest
loans for Assistive technology purchases and grants for the purpose.

As the old saying goes Where's there a Will There's a Way.

I know what it is to live on a fixed income, but even then there are ways to
get AT if you want it bad enough.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx